Before You Depart:
- Make sure your phone is unlocked.
- Create account at mobipassport.com and activate your SIM. The link to Activate your SIM is at the top of the Mobi Passport home page.
- Add Credit to your account. To add credit through mobipassport.com, log into your account and select My Mobile Accounts->Get Account Details->Manage SIM then click the Top-Up this Account Button. You can also add credit through the Mobi Passport App available on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- Carefully punch out your SIM to the correct size (Standard/Micro or Nana) and insert the SIM in your unlocked phone. After about a minute your phone should register on a local network. If it does not register make sure your phone is set to automatic search and not manual search, otherwise the multi-imsi application cannot do its work. Dial *301# to view your balance and confirm your phone is connected.
- Set APN to openroamer.com (No Username or Password) to enable data roaming. Click here for more instructions.
You are ready to go!
Tip: It is highly recommended that when travelling from country to country you turn off handset and do not set to flight mode.